This Stationary IED/Bomb Jammer (Model RCIED-710 Series) blocks frequency
which can be used for ignition of RCIED (Remote Controlled Improvised Explosives Devices)
during ground troops operation or Anti IED vehicle operation.
Simple to use
Less error from user
On desk or On wall mounted
Military and Commercial
Easy to install
Ultra light weight
Applications in 2 Different ways
For small area, such as Office, Meeting room
On wall mounted
For large area, such as Prison, Airport
1. Stationary Jammer with IED/Bomb Detection system
2. Automatic fan control system with dual cooler and dual cooling sensor
3. Range up to 10 ~ 300 meters
4. 5 Bands Operation for full bands
-Band 1 CDMA, PCS, GSM, WCDMA
-Band 2 UHF (311.060, 323~327, 403~440, 438~470 MHZ)
-Band 3 VHF/UHF ( 211, 146~174 MHZ)
-Band 4 HF (40, 75 MHZ)
-Band 5 HF (27, 311 MHZ)
5. 5~150 Watt per Band Power out puts
6. Power supply from AC 110~230 V for continuous operation
7. Measurement function for surround frequencies from 10mhz ~ 3Ghz
8. Noise reduction technology with CSS Special material to protect Circuit
9. Automatic Circuit cut off using Temperature sensor (80℃) in each band
10. On/Off LED Software Control switch in each band
11. Built-in Micro controller (NET-823)
12. Optional IED Detector to Jammer control center
- Crystal Sensor installed
- Digital ignition signal for IED/Bomb detection capability
- Detection Frequency range : 1 ~ 20 Hz
- Size : 3.5 (W) x 1.7 (H) x 5.9 (L) inch
13. Operating Temperature : -13 ~ +149°F (-25 ~ +65°C)
14. Storage Temperature: -13 ~ +131°F (-25 to ~ +65°C)
It can be changed in accordance with User's demand
It is subject to change without notice for better quality and capability
VIP room security
Do you need more extended distance Jammer ?
RCIED-720 Series (Extended range)
Extended Range Jammer
Training for IED, RCIED, Bomb and Explosives Handling and Disposal by our Well trained Experts is Available.
Feel free to contact.
The above descriptions of our products and systems are published for informative purposes only.
If you need more details, please send a email to email@example.com
Upon receipt, we will contact you with additional information.
All Bomb Jamming devices are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the
International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130 .
It means, if you are outside the United States of America, We should obtain an export license for your case.