Vehicle Mounted Jammer
Vehicle Mounted Jammer
This IED/Bomb Jammer (Model RCIED-770 Series) blocks frequency
which can be used for ignition of RCIED (Remote Controlled Improvised Explosives Devices)
during ground troops operation or Anti IED vehicle operation.
Simple to use
Less error from user
SUV and Sedan
Military and Commercial
Easy to carry
Ultra light weight
Applications in 2 Different ways
By SUV / Jeep / LAV / MRAP
Sedan, such as Benz, BMW, Audi, etc.
SUV/Jeep, such as Ford, Toyota, Dodge, etc.
1. Vehicle mounted Jammer with IED/Bomb Detection system
2. Automatic fan control system with dual cooler and dual cooling sensor
3. Range up to 50 ~ 300 meters
4. 5 Bands Operation for full bands
-Band 1 CDMA, PCS, GSM, WCDMA
-Band 2 UHF (311.060, 323~327, 403~440, 438~470 MHZ)
-Band 3 VHF/UHF ( 211, 146~174 MHZ)
-Band 4 HF (40, 75 MHZ)
-Band 5 HF (27, 311 MHZ)
5. 30~150 Watt per Band Power out puts
6. Power supply from DC Regulator in Vehicle
- IT6831 Programmable DC Power Supply
- RS232 feature / RIPPLE : 20Hz～20MHz
- DC Regulator size : 24V / 100A
- SIZE: 8.4 x 3.4 x 13.9 inch (21.4 x 8.8 x 35.4 cm)
7. Measurement function for surround frequencies from 10mhz ~ 3Ghz
8. Noise reduction technology with CSS Special material to protect Circuit
9. Automatic Circuit cut off using Temperature sensor (80℃) in each band
10. On/Off LED Software Control switch in each band
11. Built-in Micro controller (NET-823)
12. Attach/Detachable IED Detector to Jammer control Panel
- Crystal Sensor installed
- Digital ignition signal for IED/Bomb detection capability
- Detection Frequency range : 1 ~ 20 Hz
- Size : 3.5 (W) x 1.7 (H) x 5.9 (L) inch
13. Operating Temperature : -13 ~ +149°F (-25 ~ +65°C)
14. Storage Temperature: -13 ~ +131°F (-25 to ~ +65°C)
It can be changed in accordance with User's demand
It is subject to change without notice for better quality and capability
Do you need more extended distance Jammer ?
RCIED-780 Series (Extended range)
Extended Range Jammer
Training for IED, RCIED, Bomb and Explosives Handling and Disposal by our Well trained Experts is Available.
Feel free to contact.
The above descriptions of our products and systems are published for informative purposes only.
If you need more details, please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt, we will contact you with additional information.
All Bomb Jamming devices are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the
International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130 .
It means, if you are outside the United States of America, We should obtain an export license for your case.