This IED/Bomb Jammer (Model RCIED-707) blocks frequency
which can be used for ignition of RCIED (Remote Controlled Improvised
during ground troops operation or Anti IED vehicle operation.
Simple to use
Less error from user
Indoor and Outdoor
Military and Commercial
Easy to carry
Ultra light weight
Applications in 3 Different ways
Portable, back pack Bomb Jammer
By Pull case
1. RF Power : 5~150 Watt per Band power output
- Each Band with its own amplifier
2. Effective coverage : Up to 20~300 meter from the target
3. Remote control and Accurate signal control
4. Digitally synthesized and Fully programmable source
5. Portable and backpack.
6. Simple operation, Run up time less than 2 minutes.
7. Utilized on
- Cellphone coverage of 800/900/1800/1900/2400 MHz
- Or Full bands (20 - 6,000 MHz)
8. Complete Frequency range, high gain Omni directional antennas
9. Rechargeable battery for 1~2 hours continuous field operation
10. External power source of 100~220VAC for continuous operation
11. Operation temperature : -10 ~ 75℃ (14 ~ 167 ℉)
12. Storage Temperature : -10 ~ 60℃ (14 ~ 140 ℉)
13. Single rigged and water proof cover carrying case for full accessories
It can be changed in accordance with User's demand
It is subject to change without notice for better quality and capability
Do you need more extended distance Jammer ?
RCIED-708 (Extended range)
Portable, back pack Bomb Jammer with RCIED/Bomb Detector
Extended Range Jammer
Training for IED, RCIED, Bomb and Explosives Handling and Disposal by our Well trained Experts is Available.
Feel free to contact.
The above descriptions of our products and systems are published for informative purposes only.
If you need more details, please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt, we will contact you with additional information.
All Bomb Jamming devices are strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines in the
International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) per title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Parts 120-130 .
It means, if you are outside the United States of America, We should obtain an export license for your case.